A simple and easy autumn dressing that pairs well with our Brussels Sprout Salad. Oil free is an added bonus with plenty of natural oils added from the hazelnuts.
|Makes||11 Servings (1 ½ cup)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons (30 ml) sherry vinegar
- ½ cup (125 ml) cold water
- ½ each (100 g) ripe pear, cut into large chunks
- ½ small (8 g) shallot, peeled
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 3 each (20 g) dates, pitted
- ½ teaspoon (3 g) Dijon mustard
- ¼ small lemon, peeled
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ cup (32 g) toasted hazelnuts
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute. Refrigerate until chilled before serving.