With just a few simple ingredients, this tangy vinaigrette from Chef Ron DeSantis adds garden-fresh flavour to your bed of greens.
|Makes||120ml (½ cup)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- ½ Roma tomato, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to Variable 5. Blend for 30 seconds.