Whether you enjoy it alone or with a multitude of toppings, you can’t go wrong with this timeless dessert.
|Makes||679 g (6 Servings)|
|Total Time||6 Hours|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 240 ml (1 cup) whole milk, or milk alternative
- 908 g (34 ) frozen whole milk cubes, or milk alternative, about 6 cups
- 180 g (1½ cup) powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla extract, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30-45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-45 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form. Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.