Get your ice cream ﬁx without the dairy! This fall treat utlizes pumpkin, dates and bananas to give you a guiltless evening, or even morning treat.
|Makes||2 Servings (2.5 cups)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- ½ cup (125 ml) Almond Milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) vanilla almond yogurt ½ cup (120 g) pumpkin purée
- 4 each (80 g) medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Tablespoon (25 g) raw cashews
- 1 ½ cups (240 g) sliced frozen banana
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
This smoothie has a thick, milkshake-like texture that can be thinned out with additional liquid of your choosing if desired. Pumpkin Spice is available in good spice stores