This simple vegan pancake recipe is easy to customize to your own taste preferences.
|Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container
- 720 ml Cashew Milk
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 320 g whole wheat flour
- Place cashew milk, maple syrup, baking powder, and cinnamon into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to Variable 4.
- Remove the lid plug, carefully sprinkle in all the flour, and allow to process another 15 to 20 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated. Stop the machine, remove the lid, and scrape ingredients from the sides of the container and stir lightly with a spatula if needed, before continuing to process on low speed, until the batter is fully mixed.