A fun way to enjoy all the flavour of cheesecake without the prep time. Serve with graham crackers or your favourite fruit dippers.
|Total Time||20 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 240 ml heavy cream
- 120 g low fat sour cream
- 170 g mascarpone cheese
- 225 g cream cheese
- 50 g white sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- ¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 g white chocolate, chopped
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn the machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 3 minutes with tamper as necessary or until mixture is smooth and warm.
- Pour into fondue pot.
For dippers, try cubed pound cake, angel food cake, sliced fresh pears, sliced fresh apples, and dried fruit.