This delicious brownie recipe calls for wholemeal flour, which adds healthy fiber to the mix. But shhh…no one will ever know unless you tell them.
|Total Time||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 45 g wholemeal flour
- 25 g unsweetened cocoa powder, or chocolate milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 75 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, or egg substitute
- 225 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 120 g chopped walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease or spray a 20-cm square pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt until well blended. Set aside.
- Place butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Pour blended mixture into dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Fold together to combine.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.