It’s so easy going green with this sweet and delicious combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens.
|Makes||3 Servings (1.2 L)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 125 ml (½ cup) water
- 90 g (1 slice) pineapple, peeled, with core
- 450 g (3 cups) green grapes
- ½ pear, seeded
- 1 small avocado, pitted, peeled
- 40 g (½ cup) broccoli florets
- 30 g (1 cup) fresh spinach
- 325 g ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 50 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades