This salad is perfectly suited for a dinner party! The ginger sesame dressing can be used as a marinade for chicken or beef, and even as a dipping sauce for sushi and sashimi. Feel free to substitute cashews if there is a peanut allergy in the group.
|Makes||60 ml dressing (4 Servings)|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 200 g green beans
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 150 g broad beans
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon roasted peanuts
- 5 g (1 bunch) stemmed and chopped coriander
- Steam asparagus, green beans, and broad beans together for 6 minutes, or until tender.
- While vegetables are steaming, toast sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds in a small pan over medium heat until fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Allow the toasted mixture to cool slightly. Transfer to the container and add soy sauce and peanuts.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Toss steamed vegetables with dressing and chopped coriander.
- Garnish with additional chopped peanuts and sesame seeds.