Pomegranate and beets are showcased in this smoothie, which also includes nutritious spinach and parsley.
|Makes||1.8 ml (4 Servings)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 240 ml (1 cup) pomegranate juice
- 300 g (2) oranges, peeled
- 80 g (1) lemon, peeled
- 70 g (½ ) beets, washed
- 100 g (1 cup) Italian flat leaf parsley, tightly packed
- 120 g (4 cups) spinach
- 10 g (2 pieces) fresh ginger root
- 390 g (3 cups) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients towards the blades.