Form smaller patties and serve on slider buns for fun party starters.
|Total Time||30 Minutes|
- 425 g canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- ¼ onion, peeled, diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 60 g (½ cup) Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 4 other hamburger buns
- 60 g (¼ cup) canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 40 g (2 cups) rocket
- Place black beans, onion, coriander, garlic, soy sauce, salt, pepper, panko, and egg into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Turn machine on and off to pulse 8 to 10 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Remove from container and place in a bowl. Let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Arrange patties onto a baking tray coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 220°C (425°F) for 8 to 10 minutes. Flip over and bake an additional 6 minutes.
- For Sriracha aioli, mix the Sriracha, mayonnaise and lime juice together.
- Assemble burgers on buns with rocket and Sriracha mayo.