This full-flavored smoothie bowl, chock full of antioxidants and vitamins, is all you need to get your morning started! Bonus: The chia seeds add a pop of protein as well. Garnish with your favourite toppings.
|Makes||3 Servings (960 ml)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 125 ml (1/2 cups) almond yogurt, or yogurt of choice
- 290 g (2 cups) blackberries
- 110 g (1 ) beetroot, cooked
- 30 g (1 cup) fresh spinach
- 120 g (1 cup) frozen peach slices
- 120 g (1 cup) frozen mango chunks
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed, and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Portion into bowls and top with your favourite toppings. We love toasted coconut, shaved almonds and fresh blackberries for this bowl!