This cheesy favourite is ready in just 6 minutes. Ladle over steamed broccoli pieces for added texture.
|Makes||960 ml (2.5 servings)|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk
- 120 g (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 270 g (3 cups) broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 teaspoons onion, peeled, diced
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds, or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce Low-Profile Container, to save for leftovers.