Turmeric and ginger balance out this sweet juice with an array of health benefits, making this drink easy to enjoy.
|Makes||5 servings (8 cups)|
|Total Time||12 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 480 ml (2 cups) coconut water
- 950 g (1) peeled pineapple, cut into large wedges, with core.
- 275 g (3) large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 36 g (3 slices) fresh turmeric, 2.5cm each, washed
- 28 g (3 slices) fresh ginger root, 2.5cm each, washed
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 2 minutes 30 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Turmeric and ginger balance this naturally sweetened juice out with an array of health benefits, making this drink a delight to enjoy.