These wonderful snacks pack a lot of nutrition to help you through a hike. The power of the Vitamix allows you to make your own cashew butter for use in other recipes.
|Total Time||16 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 60 ml honey
- 240 ml cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 45 g shredded coconut
- 40 g raisins
- 75 g rolled oats
- Place honey, cashew butter, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and increase to Variable 4. Blend for 30 seconds or until combined.
- Add the coconut, raisins and rolled oats to the container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 10. Pulse 15-20 times to combine, scraping down the sides periodically, until mixture is combined. Scoop into 16 portions and then roll into balls. Dip into coconut and chill until ready to eat.