This satay sauce is an amazing sauce for your plant-based protein. You can also drizzle this on top of your favourite savoury bowl recipes and as a marinade for tofu and seitan. Yum! Created by @run2food
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 1 ½ Tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ Tablespoon vegan fish sauce
- 2 Tablespoons water
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- ½ cup cauliflower, steamed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- Handful of roasted peanuts
- Steam the cauliflower for 5 – 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Add your liquids first, pour in the soy sauce, vegan fish sauce, water, lemon juice and peanut butter into your Vitamix blending container.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the roasted peanuts and blend on high for 30 seconds until the mixture is thick & smooth.
- Add in the peanuts and pulse on variable 5 to make sure that the peanuts are not broken down too much. We want the chunky peanuts in the sauce.
- Drizzle the sauce over your proteins, grains or vegetables for a delicious and satisfying meal! We suggest to use the leftover sauce to marinade your plant-proteins in! It will be amazing.