This cheesy peanut sauce is made from white beans and flavoured with peanuts and nutritional yeast to make this taste like cheese! This sauce is amazing to pair with stir-fries and pastas. Created by @veganmelon
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 190 ml water
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha
- 60 g peanut butter
- 375 g white beans, cooked
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¾ tsp salt
- In your Vitamix Blender, add your liquids first: water, rice vinegar, sriracha, and peanut butter.
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and secure the lid plug. Select variable 1 and slowly increase to variable 10, blend on high for 50 seconds until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if needed and add more water to thin out the sauce if it’s too thick.
- Serve warm with stir-fries, pasta, or whatever your heart desires.