If you guys want a healthier alternative to ice-cream which still tastes incredible, then definitely give this a try!
Recipe by @run2food
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
- 80ml non-dairy milk
- 3-4 large (350g) ripe frozen bananas, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut butter
- Liquid sweetener to taste e.g. maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh sliced banana
- Hazelnut butter
- Dark chocolate
- Chocolate hazelnut slice
- Add ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed.
- Start the machine on its lowest speed, and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend until thick, smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl and decorate with toppings or choose your own!