Rise and shine, it's pancake time! Beautify your breakfast with these chocolate collagen pancakes. Loaded with protein, collagen and deliciousness, you won't want make your stacks any other way ever again.
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 banana
- 75 g oats
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 scoops of Morlife Double Choc Beauty Protein
- Coconut oil (to coat pan)
- Peanut butter
- Sliced banana
- Morlife Certified Organic Cacao Nibs
- Maple syrup
- Blend the milk, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, Morlife Double Choc Beauty Protein, oats and banana in a Vitamix blender for 1 – 2 mins until smooth.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan. Pour batter into pan and cook for 1 – 2 minutes, until bubbles start to appear on the surface and the underside is golden. Flip over and cook for another minute until cooked through. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top pancake stack with banana slices, peanut butter, Morlife certified organic cacao nibs and maple syrup.