A COYO creation that will kick-start your day. Created by @coyo_organic
|Total Time||30-60 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 cup of organic dairy free Coconut Yoghurt Vanilla bean
- 1 cup almond milk ⠀
- 1 tbsp maple syrup ⠀
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Add all the chia pudding ingredients into your blender. ⠀
- Blend on high until combined.
- Pour chia pudding mixture into a bowl, cover and place in the fridge to set for 1/2 hour. Depending on how thick you like your chia pudding, you can add more chia seeds to thicken or more almond milk to thin, set again in the fridge for another 1/2 hour.
- Once your chia pudding is set, spoon desired amount into your brekkie bowl.
- Add a couple of dollops of Organic Dairy Free Coconut Yoghurt Vanilla. Sprinkle with muesli, fresh blueberries, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries ⠀
- 2 tbsp of Organic Dairy Free Coconut Yoghurt Vanilla Bean ⠀
- Fruit Muesli