A vibrant berry smoothie with a hint of mint.
|Makes||960 ml (3 servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 500 ml (2 cups) almond milk
- 2 kiwi fruit, halved
- 2 dried dates, optional
- 70 g kale, chopped
- 50 g mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 280 g frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
If you want to peel the kiwis, cut off the ends and use a spoon to scoop between the skin and the meat of the fruit.