This Granola butter taste like an Anzac biscuit, and is delicious on toast, ice cream, porridge - everything really! And best yet, it’s tree nut free, so can be included in kiddie’s lunch boxes. Created by @wellnesswithvic
|Makes||4 Servings (960 ml)|
|Total Time||55 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 1 & 1/4 cups oats (uncontaminated/gluten free if required)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ceylon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius fan forced.
- Combine Part 1 ingredients only on baking tray, mixing together until oats are nicely coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring 1/2 way through.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool on tray for an hour.
- Add the baked granola mixture to your Vitamix, along with Part 2 ingredients.
- Blend on high, scraping down the sides regularly, until your granola butter is smooth and creamy!
- Store in a jar and enjoy on toast, ice cream, porridge, chocolate, etc!