This delicious soup is a great example of how your Vitamix can create a creamy texture without dairy.
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- 325 g frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 90 g kale
- 5 g Italian flat-leaf parsley, fresh
- 10 g onion, peeled
- ½ garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tsp salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender at its lowest speed, then quickly increase it to its highest speed. Blend for 5 minutes and 45 seconds, or select Hot Soup program and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
- Garnish with snap peas if desired. Serve immediately.