Get ready to fala-fall in love with Morlife’s delicious, nutritious and super convenient Hemp Falafel's with basil pesto dip.
|Total Time||26 Minutes|
Basil Pesto Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons pine nuts
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup olive oil
Morlife Falafel Ingredients
- Morlife Hemp Falafel Mix 200g
- 200 ml water
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Basil Pesto Directions
- In your Vitamix, combine olive oil, pine nuts, parmesan, garlic, basil leaves and a pinch of salt. Blend until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Morlife Falafel Directions
- In a bowl, combine falafel mix bag with 200 ml water and 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Allow the liquid to absorb for 5 minutes and stir again. Shape falafel mix into medium balls.
- Cook balls following directions below as desired:
Oven Bake - Preheat oven to 200°C
. Place balls on a paper-lined baking tray. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Pan Fry - Shallow fry balls in oil for 7 – 10 minutes until browned, flipping halfway.