An almond cream with nacho flavourings, this sauce is great on potatoes, broccoli, and as a dip for chips.
|Makes||480 ml (8 servings)|
|Total Time||14 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 250 ml (1 cup) water
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 120 g (1 cup) roasted red pepper, peeled, seeded, or canned pimientos
- 70 g (⅔ cup) almonds
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 30 g (¼ cup) nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Blend for 4 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.