Natural sugars from dried fruits and nuts make these treats a great source of healthy energy.
|Makes||38 energy balls|
|Total Time||5 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 140g raw almonds
- 120 g walnuts
- 260 g raisins
- 6 dried dates, pitted
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 g shredded coconut
- Place the almonds and walnuts into your Vitamix container and secure the lid. Select Variable 6 and Pulse 8 times.
- Remove the lid and add in the raisins, pitted dates, vanilla, and coconut.
- Replace the lid but remove the lid plug. Insert the tamper.
- Select Variable 6 and Pulse 35 to 40 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Once the mixture looks wet and begins to cake, the mixture is done. Roll into ½-ounce (15-g) balls and chill before serving.