Enjoy this hands-free peanut butter recipe in your blender as an addition to smoothies, fruits, or wherever you prefer.
|720 ml (24 servings)
|Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container
- 880 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- Pour nuts into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High, using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades.
- In 1 minute, you will hear a high pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change from a high pitch to a low labouring sound. Stop machine.
- Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week. It can also be frozen for longer storage.