A mixed nut butter of peanuts and cashews that adds a unique flavour to sandwiches, sauces, and fondues.
|Makes||540 ml (18 servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 290 g (2 cups) roasted peanuts
- 275 g (2 cups) roasted cashews
- Pour nuts into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 1 minute you will hear a high-pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change from a high pitch to a low laboring sound. Stop machine. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life.