Enjoy this crisp and flavourful Satay Tofu Stir Fry. The perfect healthy dinner recipe the whole family will love. Created by Jansen Andre
|Total Time||1 Hour 25 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons tamari
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 red chillies
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cups water
- 750 g firm tofu
- 2 cups carrots
- 2 cups green beans
- 2 cups brown rice
- 12 pieces broccolini
- 2 red chillies, sliced up
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cube the tofu to your desired size, and bake on a lined tray in the oven for roughly 25 minutes, until crispy.
- In the Vitamix jug, add all the satay ingredients except the peanut butter and blend.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and stir through the peanut butter. This should be a little chunky, texture is key here.
- Once the tofu is crisp, add it into this bowl of sauce and let it marinate.
- Cook the rice as per packet instructions.
- Steam all the vegetables.
- When serving, place the rice on the plate first, then load up the satay tofu and vegetables.