Bold ingredients like jalapeño and roasted beetroots lend this dip great colour and flavour.
|Makes||720 ml (24 Servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 dates, pitted, or 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ lemon, peeled, halved
- 90 g sesame seeds, or tahini
- 60 ml distilled white vinegar
- 215 g beetroot, roasted, peeled, quartered
- 450 g canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 jalapeño, halved, seeded
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed and quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades, until desired consistency is reached.