A delightful combination of apple, carrot, and onion round out the sweet potato in this satisfying soup.
|Makes||1.5 l (6 servings)|
|Total Time||1 Hour 11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 45 g (¼ ) small onion, peeled
- 540 g (2) cooked sweet potato
- 200 g (1 medium) apple, halved, seeded
- 70 g (1) medium carrot
- 720 ml (3 cups) vegetable broth
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 6 minutes, or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid. Serve immediately.
Raw onion can be overpowering; if you would like a richer flavour, sauté the onion before blending.