Kale and spinach team up as the power greens in this uplifting smoothie recipe.
|Makes||780 ml (2 servings)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 80 g (½ ) green apple, quartered, seeded
- ½ lime, peeled
- 5 g (1 ) fresh ginger root, ¼" slice
- 80 g (½ ) cucumber, peeled, halved
- 45 g (¼ ) pear, Seeded and Halved
- 70 g (2 slices) paw paw
- 360 ml (1½ cup) coconut water
- 60 g (2 cups) kale, chopped, stemmed
- 15 g (½ cup) spinach
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.