Vitamix Go Green Competition T&Cs - 27/03/2021– 28/03/2021
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Promoter is Fackelmann Housewares (NZ) Ltd, 30 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013
- Entry nomination is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and older. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- This Competition runs during the following period:
Draw Date and Announcement Date
10:00am Saturday , 27th March 2021 (time in Auckland)
5:00pm Sunday March 28th 2021 (time in Auckland)
Monday 29th March 2021
- The judging will be conducted at 30 Highbrook Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland 2013. Winners will be notified via personal email. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Conditions of Entry. To enter, entrants must during the Opening Date and Closing Date for each Draw stipulated in clause 4:
(b) Answer the creative question “What Go Green recipe would you blend in your new Vitamix”
(c) fill in the required information on the entry form available at https://www.vitamixaustralia.com.au/pages/gogreencompetition
- By submitting entry to this competition, entrants consent to having their content published on the Promoter’s website or social media including Facebook and Instagram.
- Entries must not have been published previously and/or used to win prizes in other competitions.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry, is an original and unpublished work and does not infringe the rights of any other person. Further, entrants agree that the Promoter has an unrestricted, irrevocable, transferable, divisible right and licence to use and modify their entry for the purpose of the Promoter’s business without the payment of any further fee or compensation. The entrant agrees to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded the prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid.
- An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
- Entry in the Competition is free (excluding internet connection charges).
- Entries for the Draw listed in clause 4 must be received by the time and date specified in clause 4. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database and not the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. The Promoter or its affiliates accept no responsibility for entries not received by the closing date for any reason whatsoever.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed invalid.
- All entrants warrant to the Promoter that the above entry requirements have been met.
- The competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winning Entrants. All valid entries received during the draw periods and the overall competition period will be judged based on creative merit, the best and most creative entry, relating to the theme of the competition, as judged by the Promotor will win
- There will be one (1) winner in total across the promotion period. Winner will be contacted direct via email as per their entry form and announced on Vitamix website https://www.vitamixaustralia.com.au/pages/competition-winners on 29/03/2021.
- The total Prize Pool for this Promotion equals $1,595.00 NZ RRP. Prize will be sent to the winner by 12/04/2021 via Standard Post. The winning person, as picked by the Promoter, will win 1(one) Vitamix Ascent® Series A3500i valued at $1,595.00 NZ RRP.
- Prize winners will be notified by email within two business days of Draw Date as set out in clause 4.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects the prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or a affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- By entering, the entrant or entrants agree that Fackelmann Housewares (FMHW Pty Ltd) and Fackelmann Housewares (NZ) may use entry materials for any promotional purposes. This may include but is not exclusive to placing your entry on https://www.instagram.com/vitamix_aunz/or https://www.facebook.com//VitamixAUNZ or https://www.vitamixaustralia.com.au/
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or trace congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading/up-loading any materials in this competition.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Vitamix website on https://www.vitamixaustralia.com.au/ is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Fackelmann Housewares (NZ) Ltd and Fackelmann Housewares Pty Ltd., not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions