Fresh fruit blends harmoniously with chopped cucumber and broccoli in this vibrant breakfast smoothie.
|Makes||300 ml (1¼ cup)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 6 large egg yolks
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 80 ml lemon juice
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 120 g (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) olive oil
- 3 g (1 teaspoon) salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 25-30 seconds or until smooth.
Refrigerate in airtight container for three to four days.