Using Carisma potatoes lowers the carb count and GI of this dish. It is portioned as a side dish, which makes it perfect for diabetics.
Courtesy of Mitolo Family Farms.
|600ml Container Cup
- Preheat oven to 190C. Place the cut potatoes into a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Add the dressing ingredients except the blue cheese and walnuts to the 600ml container cup and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Assemble the salad on a large serving plate. Layer the potatoes, cabbage, celery and spinach.
- Drizzle liberally with the dressing and finish with the crumbled blue cheese and walnuts.