If you're wanting a change from your green smoothie routine, try this comforting chai smoothie recipe by Raw Foods Chef, Marisa DiCenso-Pelser.
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 500 ml (2 cups) brewed chai tea
- 500 ml (2 cups) Almond Milk
- 480 g (4) small bananas, peeled
- 40 g rolled oats
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 70 g ice cubes
- Place ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
To make a frozen drink, add 2 cups of ice, or use frozen bananas in the blend.