Perfectly fresh, hot, and flavourful with just a touch of spice, this bowl of ramen comfort is made complete with chopped vegetables, fresh ginger, and green curry paste.
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 4 cups (1L) chicken broth
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) low sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon (5 g) fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoon Togarashi Shichimi
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 (25 g) dates, pitted
- 4 cups ramen noodles, cooked
- ¼ cup (30 g) green onion, sliced thin
- 2 cups (180 g) broccoli florets, or cauliflower, carrot ,cooked
- Place broth, soy sauce, vinegar, curry paste, ginger, Togarashi Shichimi, sesame oil, and brown sugar into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes the lid.
- To serve, place 1 cup cooked noodles into a soup bowl. Top with 12 ounces (360 ml) of broth and garnish with green onion and assorted vegetables.
We use dates in this recipe to add a great whole food alternative to processed sugars.
Togarashi Shichimi is a traditional Japanese spice blend and can be found at all good asian supermarkets and some independent grocers