This is a great dish to cook for the whole family. Homemade, tasty, and easy. Enjoy this dish served with seasonal root vegetables.
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 60 ml (¼ cup) milk, or Milk alternative
- 1 large egg
- 400 g white fish (cod, sole, pike)
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 Tablespoon potato flour
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons leek, white parts only, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons onion, peeled, diced
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select
- Variable 5 and pulse 3 to 5 times to get a chunky texture (do not process until smooth).
- Form round cakes using ⅓ cup portions of the mixture. Cook in a buttered frying pan for approximately 3 minutes per side.