Pineapple adds a burst of colour and flavour to this salsa. You can serve it hot or mild with blue corn chips, or as a topping on grilled fish.
|Makes||10 Servings (600 ml)|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, optional
- 475 g pineapple, peeled, cut into large chunks
- 60 g small white onion, peeled, halved
- 75 g capsicum, seeded, cut into large chunks
- 2 Tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, packed
- 15 g small jalapeño chilli, seeded if desired
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- With a peeler or paring knife, remove the peel and white pith from the lime, leaving just the flesh. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to Variable 5.
- Blend for 15 – 20 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.