You’ll never miss the oil in this brightly flavoured dressing. Perfect on a bed of baby spinach with strawberries and slivered almonds.
|Makes||480 ml (24 servings)|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 40 ml (2 Tablespoon) rice wine vinegar
- 30 ml (1 1/2 Tablespoons) fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley leaves, leaves only
- 450 g strawberries, hulled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 to 40 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
Having a large dinner party triple this recipe in the 64 ounce container.