This pancake is great to use as a sandwich wrap, gyro wrap or simply topped with sautéed vegetables.
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
|Container||2.0-litre Low-Profile Container|
- 5 large eggs
- 275 g (1) sweet potato, baked, peeled
- 60 ml water
- 1 Tablespoon salt (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 150 g almond flour
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- Place eggs, sweet potato, water, salt (optional), and pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- While blender is running remove lid plug and slowly add flour through opening.
- Blend for 45 seconds using tamper if needed.
- Pour mixture into stainless bowl.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat with ½ teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Using a two ounce ladle pour 2 portions of batter into heated skillet. Using a spatula spread the mixture into about a 6 inch round pancake.
- Allow to cook on this side about 2 minutes then flip.
- Cook another 2 minutes and then place on sheet tray to cool.
Use this pancake as a sandwich, gyro wrap or top with sautéed vegetables.