Warning: This wing sauce can be thoroughly addicting! It hits all the 5 taste profiles, and makes you want to come back for more…and more…and more.
|Makes||355 ml sauce, 1.8 kg of wings|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 125 ml (½ cup) sweet chili sauce
- 80 g (½ cup) coconut sugar
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) low sodium soy sauce
- 125 ml (½ cup) rice wine vinegar
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) fish sauce
- 2 lime, zest plus juice
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white only, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 bunch coriander, washed, trimmed
- 4 green onions, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1.8 kg chicken wings
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting or the Purée program (if available). Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the Purée program to complete. Stop the machine.
- Pour sauce into a pan and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve over cooked wings.