Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries blend with low-fat vanilla yoghurt to create this sweet smoothie with a beautiful lavender hue.
|Makes||660 ml (2 servings)|
|Total Time||11 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- 125 ml (½ cup) water
- 75 g (½ cup) red grapes
- 120 ml (½ cup) plain low fat yoghurt, or non-dairy alternative
- 75 g (½ cup) frozen strawberries
- 80 g (½ cup) frozen blueberries
- 70 g (½ cup) frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.