Using the wet chop technique makes light work of the potatoes and zucchini in this recipe, making it a fast throw-together breakfast that's low GI and easy to on the run.
Courtesy of Malissa Fedele at Mitolo Family Farms.
|1.4 Litre Container
- Grease and line a 12-cup muffin pan
- Roughly chop the potatoes and zucchini and add to the blender container. Cover with water until the vegetables float above the machine blades.
- Turn the blender to speed 4 and use the pulse button until a coarse grated texture is achieved.
- Pour the vegetables into a nut milk bag or a muslin cloth and squeeze out all the excess moisture. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin and bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes.