Sweet and creamy, this smoothie is a great way to use any extra bananas you might have in the kitchen.
|Makes||3 Servings (720 ml)|
|Total Time||6 Minutes|
|Container||Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container|
- ¾ cup (180 ml) milk
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.