Make these delightful mini desserts in just a few quick steps using the Vitamix to pulverize a creamy filling and chop up a simple cheesecake crust.
|1 hour 16 Minutes
|Low-Profile 2.0-litre Container
- 150 g medjool dates, pitted
- 80 g rolled oats
- 30 ml oat milk
- 350 g roasted cashews
- 120 ml cashew milk
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 pinch kosher salt, optional
- 1 lemon, peeled, flesh only
- 120 g frozen raspberries
- Line a 12-tin muffin pan with muffin liners. Set aside.
- Place the first three ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select Variable 3 and pulse, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container as necessary, until the crust ingredients are finely chopped.
- Remove the filling and evenly press into the bottom of each muffin liner to serve as a base for the cheesecakes.
- Place the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid. Start the machine on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- Remove the filling and evenly pour over each of the cheesecake bases. Tap the container to level the mixture out, then place in the refrigerator or freezer until cheesecake filling is firmly set. Serve and enjoy.